Need to post journal entries to a closed year (more than 2 years prior)

Our tax preparer has amended returns for 2011 and 2012 which will require some additional journal entries.  How do I enter journal entries to periods that are already closed and also are more than the 24 months that can be open?    Please advise asap.

More Content